20% OFF VOUCHERS:Now available
- Christmas, Birthdays or any Special Occasions
- Call to find out more
CORPORATE BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP:
- We are now offering Corporate Membership to Shapewell Fitness. Could your business benefit from this monthly fitness package? Call us now to arrange a meeting to set this up. Whether it be your own business or the firm you work for, do not hesitate to call. We will sort your colleagues with an amazing deal, the more that join, the cheaper it will be on a monthly fee
- £30 Monthly cost for Online Training or £25/35 for One to One Personal Training
- I will help you improve all aspects of fitness needed for paddling, power, strength, balance, speed, endurance & stamina. Prices will be the same as standard Personal Training, or you can train with me Online for £30 per month (see Sport Specific page for info)
One to One Personal Training
One to One Personal Training
Home visit or other Gym
- From £40 I shall train you at your home or another gym (please note: this price depends on where you live, if i come to your home the price will vary as to where I have to travel), also I will have to pay rent if I take you to another gym so the price also reflects myself covering your user pass for the session if you are not a member of that gym
- Buy 10 One to One sessions at £350 and receive a FREE session (this deal can also be passed onto 30 min sessions plus sessions in the home or another gym, prices will vary accordingly)
Sports Massage/Injury Rehab
Sports Massage/Injury Rehab
Week Long Bootcamp
- Gym or Outdoor… with this you get a FREE Fitness Test & Body Fat Composition
- Please see Nutrition Page for information on my Nutritionist and prices
Full Elite Fitness Test & Body Fat Composition
- This is a Full Elite Fitness Test. It tests ALL aspects of your health, not just what you would get at the doctors or with other Personal Trainers. The test includes the following:
- Bleep Test – wearing a heart monitor you will perform the bleep test. This test is used by the Police Force and Level 6 is considered enough to get into the Police, so we use this as the marker for a good fitness level in fitness testing. It involves running a 15 metre distance back and forth between the bleeps, with the bleeps gradually getting faster and closer together going up in levels
- Body Composition Analysis – this tests your Weight, Fat %, Muscle % & Visceral Fat. We measure you firstly by doing the pinch test with Callipers and then we get you on the body fat scale to measure your subcutaneous fat (fat you can see) which also measures your muscle mass and visceral fat (fat you cannot see that surrounds the organs). We then do your measurements with the tape
- Sit & Reach Test – this is how we measure your flexibility. You sit with your feet against a box and you lean forward as much as possible. This is done 3 times and we record the best of 3 on the marker to determine how flexible you are
- Grip Strength – this measures your strength via your grip. You will squeeze the compressor on a monitor and it will give us a mark from which we can determine an estimated strength level, this too is the best of 3
- Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate – we use a blood pressure monitor to see what your BP is and it also tells us your resting heart rate so we get an idea of your aerobic fitness level
- Press Up Test & 1 Rep Max Bench Press – you will perform as many press ups as you can in 1 minute, this will help us see your overall upper body strength. You will then perform a 1 rep of the maximum weight you can lift
- Squat Test & 1 Rep Max Leg Press – you will perform as many squats as you can in 1 minute, this will help us see your overall lower body strength. You will then perform a 1 rep of your maximum weight you can press
- Pull Up Test – you will perform as many unassisted pull ups that you can do off the bar
- Peak Flow Test – this test shows the efficiency of your lungs, you blow down a tube and we record the marking you reach. The best of 3 is recorded. This is used by GP’s to measure asthmatics, but we also use it in fitness to show how your lungs are functioning
- V02 Max Test – this is a contraption that is fitted over your mouth whilst you are running or cycling. It records your breathing and how your lungs are functioning under stress from exercise. It tells us how your lungs function during sport. Whether you are super fit or whether you need to work on your fitness level
- Balance Test – you will balance on your knees on the fit ball, balance on one foot on a wobble cushion or the wobble board. This will show us whether your balance is good
- Core Test – you will perform a basic PLANK and how long you hold it will show us the basic level of core strength
- This test can be repeated each month if you are training toward an event or if you are an athlete needing to improve quickly, or it can be tested every 6 months if you just train and are interested in keeping check twice a year on how your fitness is improving
Couples & Small Group Personal Training
£45 / 60/Couple / 3 people
- For those of you who find it expensive to train one to one, you can train with your partner, friends or colleagues as a small group, this works almost as well as one to one Personal Training. The usual price for 1 person is £35, 2 people £45 (£22.50 each) and 3 people £60 (£20 each)
Online Personal Training
- Online Personal Training is charged each month by direct debit. Online is great for those who cannot find the time to make it to the gym and wish to train at home, or if you simply cannot currently afford the cost of one to one and you will train in your gym but follow my plans. My 28 years of experience is given via the internet.
- £50 Monthly VIP Package:
- This package will be made to fit in with your work/life pattern. A program will be designed for you based on what you require and you will receive online help whenever you need it to guide you through your training program to make sure you reach your goals and stick to them.
- You will have a free consultation over the phone and you will be required to fill out a disclaimer online, then you will be added to the Facebook group designed for the online training where you will see live streaming 2-3 times a week, you will get videos of exercises to do at home or in your gym of choice. You will also see videos of how to make certain recipes and you can ask questions on this group for me to answer and if you don’t want to ask in the group i am available on private messenger. You get 24/7 support and advice aswell as the online fitness videos, recipes, general nutrition advice and bespoke programs, with this package you can go private for my help out of the page.
- The monthly price basically reflects everything you need to get you where you want to be without seeing me one to one and I am based in Cardiff & Penarth, South Wales should you live locally and wish to pop in and chat anytime. Unlike cheaper online packages where you are left to your own devices, for that little bit extra, I will look after you and make sure you reach the goals you set yourself. I will also look at your spending, get you eating better, drinking less and save you money so the cost of online has just replaced the bad habits you should be prepared to set aside, so your pocket notices no difference, but you have shifted to a healthier lifestyle.
- This package basically helps you in the Group and outside of the Group with Bespoke fitness programs and advice 24/7.
- £30 Monthly Package:
- In this package you will receive everything above without the extra private bespoke help and fitness program. You will get all the help and advice, videos etc you need to get yourself where you want to be, but without the bespoke tailored aspect. If however you have a medical condition or injury i suggest you choose the VIP Package to make sure you have the extra help and advice outside of the Group.
- This package basically keeps within the Group with all the help and advice you need.
- A Nutrition package with my Online Chef/Dietician Clare Stock (see Nutrition page) can also be added to this at an extra cost, helping you to get your diet in order to shift the fat. Clare will work online with you or can also come to your home if you live locally, teaching you how to cook and prepare your whole week to make healthy eating easier to fit in with your lifestyle.
Also keep watch on my FACEBOOK Page: Shapewell Fitness, TWITTER: @CJShapewell & INSTAGRAM: CJShapewell, for my random special offers…